HR Advisor - Wokingham
|Job Title:||HR Advisor - Wokingham|
|Salary:||£20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
HR Advisor – Wokingham (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Rate: £20.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
The Assistant HR Business Partner provides central support for colleague lifecycle processes and policies, supporting both colleagues and managers across the Council. The role also supports the HR Business Partners with day-to-day requests, such as resolving or escalating issues, providing ad hoc reports and information, and supporting projects or Employee Relations processes. In the role you will ensure the consistency and accuracy of data held in all HR related systems, including the intranet; ensuring all colleague data, headcount data and system hierarchies and manager relationships are up-to-date and maintained at all times. All Business Partner roles have a key part in providing strong partnering support across the Council and will act as trusted partners working with managers to deliver and embed sound people practices achieving wider organisational goals. The role requires resilience and self-sufficiency daily. The key to success as an Assistant HR Business Partner is the extent to which relationships, across the Council, but also with HR colleagues, can be developed and nurtured. This is therefore a role which has a strong transformational element and a hands-on delivery requirement.
- This generalist role has accountability for supporting managers and colleagues with all aspects of the colleague lifecycle, ensuring all legal, statutory and process obligations are adhered to in a timely and efficient manner.
- Providing specialist HR advice to line managers and HR colleagues.
- Partnering with the HR Operations Team, Centres of Excellence and HR Business Partners to deliver excellent internal & external customer service.
- To contribute to and roll out the Council’s policies, procedures, and processes, partnering with the HR Business Partners when required to support the roll out of central initiatives and processes.
- Take shared ownership in the recruitment process, supporting (advising and guiding, not doing) managers from advertising through to onboarding where required.
- Work with the HR Business Partners in identifying the resource plan across the Council, ensuring that we have the right colleagues in the right place at the right time at the right cost.
- Support managers in the creation of performance improvement plans.
- Coach managers in all areas of HR processes, Employee Relations matters and people management.
- Support the delivery and roll out of HR initiatives and interventions throughout the Council.
- Ensure that all instances of Employee Relations are managed effectively, and timely, coaching, and mentoring colleagues in the process ensuing good practice is followed.
- Use and analyse all available HR data to actively support line managers and HR colleagues to identify trends and spot issues and concerns at an early stage.
- Applying knowledge to support and where appropriate lead projects and contributing to the development of policy, strategy and plans including responding to legislative and guidance changes.
- Having a well-developed understanding of the area supported, its priorities, strategy, and goals.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's