HR & OD Project Officer - London
|Job Title:||HR & OD Project Officer - London|
|Salary:||£21.22 - 21.22 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
HR & OD Project Officer – London (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Rate: £21.22ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To support the delivery of all HR & OD projects which contribute to developing the Council's learning & development programme and the developing of talent. To assist in the delivery of the Workforce Development Strategy.
- Deliver, oversee and support the development and implementation of a number of corporate development schemes, projects and programmes, such as but not limited to:
- Aspiring Managers [Leaders Programme
- Work experience initiatives
- Council's in-sourcing programme
- HR IT System changes such as a Learning Management System or Applicant
- Tracking System
- Engage effectively and work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the organisation to ensure effective delivery of all HR & OD projects.
- Produce project and programme management documents to a professional standard, such as project outlines, risks and issues logs and action plans. As well as create and maintain an up to date view of progress and interactions between all projects.
- Devise and prepare for project or programme meetings and other focus groups or events, including preparing materials, developing agendas, booking venues and producing minutes and action plans.
- Responsible for developing and updating the learning and development pages on the intranet, fuse, yammer and manage the team production of corporate information and communications.
- Work closely with the Haringey Academy team to devise practical solutions and logistics to support the Council's Learning Management System.
- Develop, through liaison with others, strategies for improvement. Work in close cooperation with the HR Business Partners and Communications team to ensure acorporate approach.
- Research, collate and analyse a range of data that support the delivery of the Workforce Development Strategy and Borough Plan.
- Source bespoke training that supports corporate initiatives and HR policies.
- Prepare effective reports and briefings, demonstrating excellent verbal and written communication that are tailored to the audience and focussed on the successful delivery of projects.
- Respond to issues and queries within the organisation with a high level of care.
- To support the Learning and Development Manager as required.
- Produce ad-hoc simple 'how to' guides and communication materials.
- Carry out duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Council's Equal Opportunities and Health and Safety Policies.
- To contribute to the overall effectiveness of the Workforce Programme Team and undertake ad hoc tasks and projects which are commensurate to the grade of the post.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall 020 8514 9176.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's