HR Assistant - Esher
|Job Title:||HR Assistant - Esher|
|Salary:||£18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
HR Assistant – Esher (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £18.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To provide administrative support to the HR function within the Policy and Performance Team. It should be noted that most of the transactional activities, such as holiday balance queries and co-ordinating advertising for new staff, are carried out by an outsourced provider and a primary responsibility of this role is managing communication between Elmbridge Borough Council employees and MHR. Tracking transactions is key to this role and as such it requires a highly organised individual.
- To manage the recruitment tracker and employee movement tracker in consultation with the HR Manager.
- To ensure that all payroll instructions are prepared and logged in time for the monthly payroll run and submitted to the Contractor, for example; contractual variations, new starters, leavers, contractual benefits and staff benefits.
- Manage the HR Mailbox.
- Carry out general administration tasks for the team and Finance, for example; sorting post, telephone answering, devising standard Human Resources/Payroll documents and letters and manage the HR inbox.
- Ensure electronic personnel files are maintained and filing is completed in a timely manner.
- Arrange and undertake Right to Work checks and DBS verification.
- Adhere to the Data Protection Policy and Procedure and ensure private and confidential data is kept secure and disposed of in the appropriate manner.
- Carry out duties pertinent to the scope of the post and grade as directed.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Accounts Payable Officer - Esher
Salary: £22 per hour
HR Co-ordinators - Islington
Salary: £19 per hour
HR Officer - Bolton
Salary: £17 per hour
HR Systems and Information Officer - Solihull
Salary: £16.92 - 19.62 per hour
Senior HR Operations Officer - Bristol
Salary: £14 per hour