HR Co-ordinators - Islington
|Job Title:||HR Co-ordinators - Islington|
|Salary:||£19 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
HR Co-ordinators – Islington (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £19.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- Act as first point of contact service for HR related queries and provide an efficient HR transactional service for the organisation relating to starters, leavers and changes where not automated.
- Provide a high-quality service, responding accurately, working at pace and with a professional outlook. Liaising internally with colleagues, deliver services that use best practice and innovation.
- Provide advice confidently based on a sound understanding of the organisation’s policies, procedures and practices. Work collaboratively with colleagues to assist with the delivery of policies, procedures and advice that meet managers’ needs.
- Provide managers and staff with advice, information and support on the processing of staff appointments including pursuing all statutory and pre-employment checks e.g. DBS, medical clearances, references, General Social Care Council Registration, Pensions, Asylum and Immigration checks, work permits applications where necessary, issuing of contracts, offer letters and variations to contracts within agreed timescales.
- Maintain relevant documentation, ensuring all contractual/legal documents and templates are kept up to date and in line with current legislation.
- Support and coach managers to understand and comply with policies and procedures. Monitor HR processes and activity to ensure compliance with policies and procedures and legislation.
- Provide a comprehensive HR advice and administrative service by telephone, email, in writing or in person. Use available HR systems effectively to access relevant people data to resolve customer issues.
- Using Resource Link, manage the processing and administration of HR/Payroll related work including pay forms for starters, leavers, changes, variations to employee contracts i.e. hours, grade, change of bank details, extension, post change etc. This will include agency records and the setting up of starter and leaver records, making amendments where necessary.
- Ensure information, returns and updates from departments are entered onto HR systems in a timely manner i.e. sickness absence, visa permits, changes to employee records. Process requests for mortgage letters and references.
- Administer employee benefits such as childcare vouchers, season ticket and travel card scheme, long service awards, computer scheme and cycle-to-work.
- Update employee records following organisational change. Ensure the scanning of documents relating to restructures e.g. letters, job descriptions, job evaluation forms, interview notes and other relevant employee information.
- Ensure that apprenticeship starters are entered on relevant HR systems and contract extensions are actioned as appropriate.
- Provide administrative support throughout the recruitment and selection process including drafting and sending correspondence to candidates; invitations to interviews, offer packs, and upload of personnel files to relevant HR systems.
- Ensure that new employee records, transfers, benefits and changes to existing employee records are accurately entered on the HR system in accordance with contractual requirements by the required deadlines. To be responsible for ensuring the calculation of payments including honorarium payment and acting up allowances comply with council policy.
- Provide advice and guidance on basic queries relating to terms and conditions of employment.
- Ensure risk assessment information is appropriately recorded and saved to employee records.
- Handle the Recruitment mailbox ensuring a prompt action/response time and escalating issues where necessary. Provides recruitment system advice as and when required.
- Coordinate and administerson all aspects of advertising and scheduling. Set up adverts on behalf of line managers and in line with requirements. Check job descriptions and adverts for errors and correct where necessary.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
HR Advisor - Barnet
Salary: £23 per hour
Homeless officer -Islington
Salary: £25 per hour
Principal Human Resources Adviser - Woolwich
Salary: £21.52 - 21.52 per hour
Resourcing Administrator - Barnet
Salary: £16.14 - 16.14 per hour
Governance Officer - Derby
Salary: £11.59 - 11.59 per hour