HR Job Evaluation Practitioner - South West London
|Job Title:||HR Job Evaluation Practitioner - South West London|
|Salary:||£20.74 - 20.74 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Billy Fagg|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
HR Job Evaluation Practitioner – South West London
Salary: £ £20.74ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- Working to the Pay, Rewards and Employee Relations Manager, we require an experienced HR job evaluation practitioner for three months to support the Council’s Job Evaluation process. The role is to act as an independent evaluator whose responsibility it is to ensure consistency of our job evaluations and grade outcomes. The incumbent will act as second evaluator and final decision maker following first evaluations by our HR Consultancy team. You will provide expert advice and support colleagues in the operation of the job evaluation schemes.
- At times job evaluation caseload may decrease and should this occur the role will support the Pay, Rewards and Employee Relations Manager and/or the Head of Organisational Development & HR Strategy in a range of L&D/OD related day to day activities and/or projects.
- We are looking for individuals who have extensive GLPC Job Evaluation (JE) experience – specifically in relation to the GLPC scheme. KornFerry Hay experience would be an advantage, though not essential.
- Candidate will also need to demonstrate that they are ;
a) Capable and have the confidence of justifying their decisions to HR Business Partners or Senior Managers within the business when challenged
b) An SME in GLPC Job Evaluation who is able to train others (if required)
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Tyler Brodie on TylerB@4recruitmentservices.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's