HR Officer - Bristol
|Job Title:||HR Officer - Bristol|
|Salary:||£12.37 - 12.37 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
HR Officer – Bristol (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £12.37ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To operate a central contact service providing customer friendly HR, OD, Health, Safety and Well-being and Payroll advice and guidance to managers and staff across the Council
- To provide an efficient and responsive recruitment service
- To ensure the timely and accurate issue of contract documentation for new staff and for changes in terms and conditions
- To maintain the HR data base though accurate and timely recording of information and efficient upkeep of personnel files
- To place purchase orders and maintain accurate records to enable robust financial monitoring of expenditure against budgets and timely payment of invoices.
- To provide direct support to senior members of the team with regards handling correspondence, diary management, scheduling meetings and training, arranging venues and fielding contact.
- To support the smooth running of the HR team by working closely with HR Consultants, compiling information and preparing a range of documentation for case work, job evaluation, and ad hoc reporting requirements.
- Act as first point of contact for HR, Learning & Organisational Development, Health, Safety & Well-being enquiries. Provide first line resolution of queries where possible by providing policy information, educating staff where necessary, signposting customers or escalating to HR Consultants and Business Partners
- Coach Managers and employees through the advice and information given, helping them feel more confident to handle some matters independently in future.
- Log incoming enquiries, categorising them accurately to provide performance data and highlight any trends in nature and volume of enquiries received.
- Ensure that information given to customers is up to date. Highlight any need for further communications or updates on a subject.
- Liaise with Technical Officer regarding the location and accessibility of information particularly in regard to HR, learning and development and HR intranet information, making suggestions to improve ease of access
- Process recruitment requisitions, ensuring vacancies are advertised internally and externally at the earliest opportunity via a range of medias (including social media) and conform to equalities policy. Respond to enquiries regarding jobs advertised and monitor the application process through from start to finish.
- Handle correspondence with new starters ensuring that they receive quality information about their contract terms and conditions and receive a helpful response to any queries.
- Monitor conditional offers of employment, ensuring all statutory and safer recruitment checks like DBS and references and any job specific requirements are completed and appropriate evidence is retained on file.
- Liaise with customers regarding work patterns and other information required to maintain an accurate structure and data base.
- Provide management information regarding recruitment activities and open vacancies.
- Supporting redeployment of staff placed at risk of redundancy. Ensure vacancy information reaches any staff looking for potential redeployment, liaising with HR Consultants and managers and retaining appropriate records.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available