HR Senior Business Partner
|Job Title:||HR Senior Business Partner|
|Salary:||£20.62 - 20.62 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
We are currently looking for a HR Senior Business Partner to work with one of our clients based in Bury. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
Pay rate - £20.62ph
- To deliver the provision of a comprehensive HR service, which facilitates the achievement of organisational goals and adds value to the employee/employer relationship. Provide detailed HR advice on a range of complex HR matters, enabling managers to confidently respond to people management issues as they arise.
- Assess and interpret complex data to gain insights about the organisation, it’s customers and its broader context.
- Partner with colleagues (across HR and in specialist area) and leaders to develop shared insights, priorities and activities as part of the organisational plan and strategy.
- Coach and build capability of managers to handle situations effectively rather than managing the issue for them.
- Work with managers and employees to provide people management and development, and legal direction, advice, challenge and support.
- Confidently advise and challenge leaders and managers based on own professional point of view.
- Work with individuals and managers to ensure adherence to organisational values and behaviours in everyday practice.
- Support and coach HR colleagues and managers in understanding and complying with Employee Relations policies and practices.
- Apply sound people management practices to contribute to building high performing teams.
- Coach and advise managers in the optimisation of current team design to improve performance and communication.
- Work with managers to assess and identify gaps and barriers in structure, people, process or culture.
- Support managers in preparing for honest, timely communications about redundancy or performance concerns.
- Manage group and individual conversations with clarity and empathy, ensuring people are clear about the situation, steps and options.
- Lead job evaluation exercises to identify appropriate pay structure.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available