HR support Officer - Oxfordshire
|Job Title:||HR support Officer - Oxfordshire|
|Salary:||£12.60 - 12.60 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Deanna Clarke|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
HR support Officer - Oxfordshire county council
Contract: initial 7 -month contract with possible further extension
Hours: 37 hours
Address: County Hall County Council Offices, OX1 1ND
Pay: £12.60per hour (depending on experience)
The primary purpose of the role is to:
This is a key role that will liaise and support HR/OD colleagues to ensure a first class HR/OD service is delivered, by providing first line HR/OD advice and support. Specifically, the role will:-
- Deliver efficient and professional HR/OD advice and support to managers and staff, including schools & external partners, in accordance with council policies and best practice standards.
- Provide administrative support to HR/OD team in relation to Learning & Development, Occupational Health, Change Projects and HR Advice Desk.
- To manage and organise the Learning and Development schedule of events and course demand.
- Is responsible for ensuring that all relevant County policies and procedures are adhered to and concerns are raised in accordance with these policies
- To ensure that appropriate confidentially is maintained in all aspects of the work.
- Arrange HR/OD meetings as appropriate
- This is a list of the main duties or tasks that the post holder will be expected to undertake: -
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer. To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Deanna Clarke on 020 8514 9152 or Email DeannaC@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
HR Support Officer - Tower Hamlets
Salary: £18 per hour
Business Support Officer - Lambeth
Salary: £17 per hour
Business Support Officer - Telford
Salary: £10.41 - 10.41 per hour
Business Support Officer - Kirklees
Salary: £10.19 - 10.19 per hour
Business Support Officer - Camden
Salary: £17 per hour