Huddersfield - Principal Engineer
|Job Title:||Huddersfield - Principal Engineer|
|Salary:||£22 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nanayaw Kyeremeh|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Huddersfield – Principal Engineer G12
Location: Market Street, Huddersfield, HD1 2YZ
Contract: Contract to May 2022
Hours: Full Time
Payrate: £22 p/h
Standard DBS Required
Range of skills and abilities include having a detailed knowledge of mechanical issues associated with new build, extensions, remodelling and refurbishment of all building types including historic and listed buildings.
Specialist duties and responsibilities may include ‘some or all’ of the list below:
• Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems (HVAC)
• Kitchen and Fume Extraction Systems
• Refrigeration and Chilled Water Systems
• Building energy management systems (BEM’s)
• Fire detection and protection systems,
• Pressurized Systems
• Hot and cold-water services.
• Energy supply (gas)
• Renewable Technologies
• Environmental awareness including new and improved energy conservation systems for buildings.
• Legislative requirements for example: DSEAR and Complying with Environmental Policies.
• Thermal Modelling Analysis
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Nana Kyeremeh on 0208 514 9137 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available