Human Resources Advisor - Kingston
|Job Title:||Human Resources Advisor - Kingston|
|Salary:||£14 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Human Resources Advisor – Kingston (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £14.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- The postholder will support the delivery of the HR service to staff and managers. This will involve working in a HR business unit, with a HR Manager and other HR Advisors (as appropriate) to provide a comprehensive range of services to identified client groups across the Group.
- This will include services such as recruitment, absence management, induction, performance management and organisational change. The distribution of duties and activities, along with the degree of HR advisory activity performed by the postholder will be determined and directed by the relevant HR Manager and overseen by the Head of Human Resources.
- In addition to completing the activities described above, the postholder will be required to perform administrative duties in support of the HR function and the processes associated with the delivery of the service across the Directorate. This will include travel across sites as required including to provide cover and to support specific events.
- Undertake the day-to-day work of the HR Directorate for identified staff groups, providing information to staff and act as a point of contact in respect of HR related queries, ensuring that the HR team provides an excellent and timely service to staff.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers and staff on HR related matters, ensuring appropriate consideration of policies and procedures, and relevant case law and legislation.
- Work with the HR Manager to support managers to apply policies and procedures and assist with the resolution of matters in a timely and consistent way.
- Work with the HR Manager to guide managers in the use of HR interventions and strategies, and ensure appropriate compliance with internal policy, legislation and good practice.
- Provide guidance and advice in relation to Maternity/Paternity entitlements, and calculate contractual entitlements as required.
- Undertake activities in support of disciplinary and grievance processes, which may include attending hearings and meetings to take confidential minutes, and to advise on process as appropriate and as determined by the HR Manager and the Head of HR.
- Deal with matters arising in the absence of the HR Manager or by virtue of their non-attendance at a particular site within the Group.
- Liaise with the Group’s recruitment partner to ensure that posts are advertised in a timely way and that the selection process and candidates are appropriately managed.
- Ensure that all pre-employment checks are completed, appropriate documentation is verified and safeguarding requirements are fulfilled, including obtaining compliance certificates for agency staff as required. Ensure that the Single Central Record is kept complete and up to date.
- Escalate any issues regarding non-compliance with safeguarding processes and policies, as necessary, in a timely manner.
- Deliver an effective induction service to new starters and provide information on procedure-related issues arising during induction. Assist with the organisation and communication of College-wide induction training as required.
- Administer mandatory training programmes, communicating with staff and liaising with providers as required and provide reports in relation to participation.
- Ensure training needs identified in the recruitment and induction process are administered through the Cascade system, following up any outstanding issues as required. Ensure that queries relating to job-related qualifications, including teaching qualifications, are directed to either the relevant HR Manager or Quality.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Principal Human Resources Adviser - Woolwich
Salary: £21.52 - 21.52 per hour
Rent Arrears Recovery Officer - Kingston
Salary: £16 per hour
HR Advisor - Barnet
Salary: £23 per hour
Resolution Centre Operative - Southampton
Salary: £16 per hour
Payroll Processing and Control Officer - Romford
Salary: £22 per hour