ICT Desktop Support Assistant - Shropshire
|Job Title:||ICT Desktop Support Assistant - Shropshire|
|Salary:||£14.95 - 14.95 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
ICT Desktop Support Assistant – Shropshire (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Rate: £14.95ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To provide ICT Support to Shropshire Council staff and Members, in addition to any partner organisations of the authority.
- Utilise own skills and knowledge, in addition to other resources within the team to resolve support requests and incidents at first point of contact
- Develop their own skills and knowledge, through formal and on the job training
- Work in the different support areas within the ICT Support area to develop their own skills and knowledge
- Utilise remote support software to support users on and off the Shropshire Council network.
- Redirect staff to self-service support resources (when appropriate)
- Support the provision of ICT support to Shropshire Council staff, Members and commercial partners.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers and colleagues through verbal and written methods, being sure that relationships are maintained and managed appropriately.
- Administration of user accounts through several different tools, including Active Directory (AD) and Office365 Admin Centre
- Support the management of support tickets in accordance with applicable procedures and policies and that they are completed within their applicable Service Level Agreement (SLA) target
- Follow established Incident, Request, Problem and Change management processes in line with established ITIL based processes via our Service Management solution (Ivanti)
- Support the deployment of new hardware to Council staff and commercial partners.
- Assist in the development of knowledge base articles for use in the department and across the Council
- Understand and utilise the various tools and sources of data available within the department
- Work to minimise security risks by protecting the integrity of applications, networks and data.
- Work as part of a team to deliver the highest quality, best value service and consistently aim to achieve customer satisfaction with no unavoidable delays to the delivery of our service
- Undertake other appropriate duties within the team as required
- Adopt a customer focused approach when delivering their service, ensuring engagement with service users and maintenance of an appropriate personal profile
- Act as an advocate for their service and work collaboratively with colleagues across the whole Council to meet the needs of the people of Shropshire
- Meet individual, service and personal development targets agreed through the Personal Development Review Process, learn from experience and are committed to continuous improvement individually and as an employee of the Council
- Work with colleagues to meet the team’s key performance indicators, support a culture of team working and ensure the team functions successfully in support of the Council’s corporate and service objectives.
- Meet the behaviours and competencies adopted by the Council in the way in
which they achieve their objectives and carry out their work.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall 020 8514 9176.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available