ICT Project Manager | Crewe
4Recruitment Services require an ICT Project Manager to work for Cheshire East Council.
Full-Time (37 Hours) Monday - Friday
Salary is £32 per hour.
To manage, develop, implement and maintain a range of information and communications technology (ICT) policies, processes, projects, products and services for the Council in accordance with the Corporate Plan and ICT investment strategy and delivery programme. To ensure delivery meets the requirements of the business and complies with appropriate professional technical and national standards.
The successful ICT Project Manager will have experience and knowledge of:
- Bring governance and project management expertise to a number of projects
- The candidate must have experience of working with data management projects
- Develop plans, PIDs and work packages
- Run project board and attend management meetings / programmes boards as required
- The candidate will be closely supported by the programme manager and SRO but must be able to work independently and pick things up quickly
- Potentially matrix manage ICT PMs who form part of commissioned work packages within the wider project
To apply for this the ICT Project Manager must have:
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- IT Project leading
- Full project life cycle
- Knowledge of Governance
- Project planning
- Risk and budget management
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent communication issues
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Any experience of supply chain or logistics would be advantageous
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified/Unqualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Housing vacancies in your area:
Please contact Alex Tomkins on 020 8514 9131.