ICT Project Manager | Derby
4Recruitment Services require an ICT Project Manager to work for Derby City Council.
Full-Time (37 Hours) Monday - Friday
Salary is £Negotiable per hour.
Project manage cross-cutting ICT / technical projects across the range of Resources directorate services in accordance with agreed project management principles to deliver service improvements and efficiencies.
Co-ordinate and direct cross-functional project teams, key stakeholder involvement and effective communication initiatives to ensure all projects are integrated and aligned to strategic priorities.
The successful ICT Project Manager will have experience and knowledge of:
- Manage complex ICT / technical projects across the Resources directorate from initiation to completion, including maintaining project plans and documentation, risk and budget monitoring, resource planning, communication, stakeholder engagement and post-project evaluation.
- Ensure relevant parties are regularly updated on progress, producing key formal documents to enable decision making and ensuring that any concerns are escalated to the Programme Manager at an early stage.
- Provide regular and relevant information, maintain risk registers and issues logs, co-ordinate project meetings and prepare reports and presentations to relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate cross-functional project teams, potentially including staff from other departments, external contractors and consultants, suppliers and other 3rd parties, to achieve the objectives of assigned projects.
- The candidate will be closely supported by the programme manager and SRO but must be able to work independently and pick things up quickly
- Recommend and facilitate service improvement by reviewing business processes and systems and encouraging maximum use of technology to deliver improved, efficient services.
To apply for this the ICT Project Manager must have:
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- IT Project leading
- Full project life cycle
- Knowledge of Governance
- Project planning
- Risk and budget management
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent communication issues
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Any experience of supply chain or logistics would be advantageous
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified/Unqualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Housing vacancies in your area:
Please contact Alex Tomkins on 0208 514 9131.