Income Administration Officer- Manchester
|Job Title:||Income Administration Officer- Manchester|
|Salary:||£10.00 - 11.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nanayaw Kyeremeh|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Income Administration Officer – Manchester
Salary: £10 – £11.50
Full-Time (37 hours)
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience of working with vulnerable client groups.
- Experience of housing management duties.
Your Main Priorities
- To deliver and manage a day-to-day housing administration service across supported and sheltered schemes.
- To provide client-focused income & administration management service within a defined geographical area.
- Maximise performance across all KPI’s including income collection, void management, etc.
- Working as part of a team to achieve income and occupancy targets.
- Delivering high standards of housing management and ensuring that the service is
- Meeting rent collection and arrears targets.
- Taking responsibility for arrears management, rent collection and other income sources
- across a number of schemes.
- Clearly communicating client responsibilities and client compliance in a supported or
sheltered housing context.
- Assisting clients with benefit and other financial issues.
- Day-to-day management and liaison of the relationship and contract with partner managing
- Promote and encourage a high level of client involvement, consultation and communication.
- Working in line with health and safety requirements to ensure the overall safety and security
- of the scheme.
- Using appropriate IT systems and maintaining professional and timely records.
- Ensuring the delivery of an effective and consistent administration system across the area.
- Collating and submitting information returns, including funding and performance returns.
- Maintaining all financial administration systems, including rent accounts, invoices, petty cash
- Collating internal financial monitoring reports as and when required.
- Assist with the monitoring of all income and expenditure, reporting variances.
24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Nana Kyeremeh on 0208 514 9137
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available