Income Management Admin Officer - West Bromwich
|Job Title:||Income Management Admin Officer - West Bromwich|
|Salary:||£11.62 - 11.62 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Income Management Admin Officer – West Bromwich (Temp Vacancy)
Full-Time (37 hours)
To be responsible for the delivery of the Income Management Service, maximising income by taking prompt and appropriate action to recover debts, whilst ensuring a fair and consistent approach to customer care.
- Deliver the income management service, in accordance with Riverside’s policy and procedures and statutory requirements, ensuring that prompt and appropriate action is taken to recover debts.
- Liaise closely with the Neighbourhood Manager and neighbourhood management staff, in the delivery of the income management service.
- To provide basic money advice, including referral to specialist money advice and liaison with benefit agencies, as appropriate.
- To undertake correspondence, visits and interviews with tenants.
- To maintain accurate records of all debt recovery action taken in accordance with procedures.
- To attend Court to represent Riverside in applying for Possession and Bailiff warrants.
- To pursue recovery of debt from former tenants including liaison with specialist debt collection agencies, in accordance with Riverside’s policy and procedures.
- To arrange all necessary legal documentation and preparing of Board reports for authority to evict. Liaison with Local Authority relating to housing benefit overpayment requests, taking appropriate action within target times, in accordance with Riverside’s guidance manual.
- To compile statistical information regarding the performance of the Income Management team.
- Liaison with Local Authority as appropriate in eviction case.
- To provide high quality, customer-orientated services championing “The Riverside Service Style” practises.
- Constantly review work outputs, setting improvement targets and appraising individual performance.
- Participate in the work of the Divisional team, encouraging innovation.
- Undertake personal development and training as necessary to keep up to date with legal, political, financial and other developments in the fields of housing and customer service.
- To ensure that health and safety requirements are complied with in accordance with Riverside’s policy and procedures and statutory requirements.
- To ensure compliance with Riverside’s Equality and Diversity policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
- Ensure that all data is compliant with legislation and policies relating to data quality.
- To actively promote Riverside locally.
- Access to a vehicle and a full driving licence is an essential requirement of this post.
- Any other relevant duties as required by the designated manager.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Governance Officer - Derby
Salary: £11.59 - 11.59 per hour
Estates Officer - Nottingham
Salary: £25.02 - 25.02 per hour
Homeless officer -Islington
Salary: £25 per hour
Finance Officer - Fareham
Salary: £17 per hour
Disrepair Officer - Greenwich
Salary: £20 per hour