Independent Living Facilitator - Adult Social Care - Southwark
|Job Title:||Independent Living Facilitator - Adult Social Care - Southwark|
|Salary:||£14.70 - 18.30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Independent Living Facilitator – Adult Social Care – Southwark
Are you a passionate, dedicated Independent Living Facilitator looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Independent Living Facilitator to work in the Independent Living Team - Older Persons Access and Engagement Team department in Southwark.
To work within the independent living team providing respite and outcome focused support planning and reablement interventions for vulnerable older adults with dementia, physical disability, mental health issues or sensory impairment in the community, in client homes, and within the Southwark Resource Centre.
Pay Rates: £14.70 - £18.30 per hour (Umbrella Rate)
Responsibilities of Independent Living Facilitator: (Full Job Description Available)
- To liaise and work with community partners e.g. employment, training and leisure, to enhance the local services provided and improve access for disabled people to use independently.
- To support the delivery of the commitment to equality of opportunity through actively promoting equality and diversity in the workplace and in the service delivered.
- To act as a key worker for allocated people, being the main service contact for those people and contributing and monitoring delivery of their support plans , and to facilitate and deliver both group and individual activities as part of a person’s agreed support plan including the provision of support with personal care when required.
- To conduct risk assessments for all new referrals as part of someone’s support delivery.
- To maintain client records on a regular basis using paper and electronic information systems as required, and contribute to progress reports.
- A minimum of 1years experience working with vulnerable adults either in a paid or voluntary capacity
- NVQ level 2/3 in Health and social care or willingness to undertake
- Experience of outcome focused, person centred support planning with disabled adults.
- Experience of using the Housing Health & Safety Rating system
- Experience of inspecting dwellings.
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
- Current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, email@example.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available