Independent Reviewing Officer
|Job Title:||Independent Reviewing Officer|
|Salary:||£34 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Independent Reviewing Officer to work with one of our clients based in St Helens. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates paying £34ph
We are looking for a candidate who has previous experience as an IRO, who is able to work flexibly, independently and be part of a team. You will be home based due to current Covid-19 restrictions but will be required to undertake some visits to children were telephone and video contact is not appropriate. You will have a full knowledge of the IRO handbook, legislation and statutory guidance, be committed to driving quality of practice and have good IT skills.
- Ensuring that Care Plans for looked after children are based on a detailed and informed assessment, up to date, effective and provide a real response to each child's needs;
- Identifying any gaps in the assessment process or delivery of service;
- Offering a safeguard to prevent any 'drift' in care planning and the delivery of services;
- Monitoring the activity of the Local Authority: that Care Plans have given proper consideration and weight to the child's current views, wishes and feelings and that he/she fully understands the implications of any changes to their Care Plan; and
- The IRO should provide the Local Authority legal adviser with the name of the IRO and with his/her contact details; and
- The Children's Guardian should be advised of each review meeting and invited, where appropriate;
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available