Independent Reviewing Officer
|Job Title:||Independent Reviewing Officer|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Independent Reviewing Officer. You will be working in Enfield for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate negotiable
- To comply with statutory guidance by providing independent chairing of child protection conferences and reviews of looked after children, and to chair complex strategy meetings.
- To carry out quality assurance monitoring, report findings and make recommendations about the practice improvements required.
- To act as consultant to managers, social work staff and other agencies about policy, procedure and practice relating to Child Protection/safeguarding and Children Looked After.
- To chair child protection conferences within statutory timescales and ensuring that the views of children and young people are heard and given due attention.
- To develop clear, outcome based child protection plans to secure a child’s future safety and well-being.
- To ensure records of these meetings are accurate
- To chair Looked After Reviews in accordance with current legislation and the IRO Handbook, and to ensure that children and young people actively participate in these processes.
- To produce accurate records of these reviews
- Quality assurance –to monitor and audit cases, ensuring the regular review and monitoring of individual child protection and care plans and the achievement of appropriate and timely outcomes for children and young people
- To chair strategy meetings, when there are child protection allegations against staff and volunteers and to keep accurate records.
- To ensure that the local procedures are followed through all activity
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available