Information and Monitoring Officer - Warrington
|Job Title:||Information and Monitoring Officer - Warrington|
|Salary:||£12.47 - 12.47 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||5 days ago|
Information and Monitoring Officer – Warrington
Salary: £ 12.47ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- Develop, design, monitor and maintain schedules, records and systems for work in the service area to ensure an effective and efficient service.
- Collating, coordinating and analysing a range of information that supports intelligence led activity for the relevant safeguarding and care quality monitoring processes and procedures.
- Preparing reports that demonstrate themes and trends and highlight issues
- Coordinating relevant enquiries which enable the Safeguarding and Care Quality Team to focus and prioritise their safeguarding and care quality enquiries and improvement work, such as from CQC information or updates from care providers regarding improvement actions.
- Undertaking necessary enquiries to support the work of the team, including seeking information from adults who use services and their families.
- Supporting statutory data collections and corporate/ SAB performance management bysupporting the design and capture of data and providing quality assurance.
- Informing the development of forms and processes within the service user database.
- Develop, design, monitor and maintain systems to gather and collate accurate intelligence and safeguarding information for a range of services.
- Coordinate and collect a range of intelligence which supports the work of the safeguarding and quality assurance team.
- To analyse and interpret data from a wide range of sources and accurately present in a variety of formats which supports the work of the safeguarding and quality assurance team.
- Coordinate the request and receipt of information required and arrange visits where appropriate to assist the safeguarding and quality assurance team to prioritise and focus their work.
- Undertake visits to services where appropriate for the purpose of collating data and responding to intelligence.
- Respond to routine and more complex enquiries, both verbal and or in writing from a wide range of sources and ensure the response is consistently given in accordance with agreed policies and procedures.
- To develop good working relationships with colleagues across all organisations (internal and external).
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall 020 8514 9176.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Kirklees Council - Information & Access Officer
Salary: £10.41 - 10.41 per hour
Professional Officer - Shropshire
Salary: £18.63 - 18.63 per hour
Kirklees Council - Resource/Support Officer
Salary: £10 per hour
Senior Planning Officer - Wakefield
Salary: £35 per hour