Information Assurance Officer - Bromley
|Job Title:||Information Assurance Officer - Bromley|
|Salary:||£20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
Information Assurance Officer – Bromley (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £20.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
A temporary role to support the Principal Information Assurance to implement the program of work set out in the Security Improvement Report & Plan provided by the Department of Levelling Up, Housing (DLUHC) and Communities and provide general ongoing support to the Council for information security and incident response.
- Work with the Principal Information Assurance Officer to deliver the DLUHC Security Improvement Report & Plan
- Work with the Principal Information Assurance Officer to monitor, maintain and promote security.
- Assist with deployment and monitoring of a SIEM and mature its use
- Assist with the creation of technical IT policies e.g. immutable backup / privileged access management
- Assist with the development of incident response plans / Playbooks
- Assist with IT Health Check action planning and remediation
- Assist with information security aspects of data protection impact assessments.
- Review output from vulnerability management tools such as Tenable/Nessus action planning and remediation
- Participate in projects and workstreams across the business such as systems implementation.
- Drafting and updating of policies and procedures
- Assist the promotion of Information and cyber security
- Assist with the creation of training material
- Helping to provide Information and cyber security advice and guidance to the business
- Identifying and proposing new ways of working
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's