Infrastructure Planning Officer - London
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Planning Officer - London|
|Salary:||£35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
Infrastructure Planning Officer – London (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £35.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To lead on, manage and maintain systems in respect of the development and effective implementation of the Borough Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL), Mayoral CIL and Planning Obligations (Section 106 agreements - Sl 06s).
- To manage the collection and subsequent distribution of related financial developer contributions (circa E30+m) arising from both CIL and Sl 06s, in order to support the delivery of the community infrastructure priorities and projects in the Borough.
- To lead in the management of joint financial and non financial systems for the administration, collection, monitoring and reporting of both Borough and Mayoral CIL revenue and S106 financial and non-financial obligations.
- To manage spend/transfer of funds to enable the delivery of borough-wide infrastructure.
- To lead reporting on infrastructure planning, CIL and Sl 06 matters, such as through the annual Infrastructure Funding Statement and inputting to the Local Plan.
- To line mana e the S106/CIL Infrastructure Planning Officer.
- To lead on, manage, maintain and develop electronic systems for the administration, recording, collection, monitoring and reporting of CIL revenue and Sl 06 financial and non-financial obligations.
- Responsible for managing the Borough and Mayoral CIL budget using the Council's SAP financial system and to oversee and run regular budget reports in accordance with the Council's monitoring programmes.
- To lead on and oversee the monitoring, enforcement and collection of financial contributions relating to all CIL and Sl 06s in accordance with relevant legislation and to ensure the prompt receipt, financial internal order allocation and release of monies.
- To lead on and oversee action against non-payment and/or non compliance.
- To lead on, manage, and monitor the expenditure of CIL and sl 06 monies by internal services and external bodies in accordance with the agreed priorities.
- To lead on strategic relationships with officers across the Council, including Finance officers, to identify opportunities and develop and manage funding packages using CIUSI 06 funds in support of the implementation of the Capital Programme and projects within the Infrastructure Delivery Plan / Infrastructure Funding Statement.
- To ensure that infrastructure projects to be funded through CIL/SI 06 are developed in a consistent, timely and cost effective manner and manage/support the development and approval of the business cases for such projects and are in accordance with the relevant Borough Plan.
- To lead on the effective communication and liaison with community and local partners to encourage their involvement and participation in the delivery of priorities and projects as part of the Neighbourhood CIL requirements.
- Lead on ensuring the efficient and correct calculation, processing and issuing of CIL
- Liability, Demand Notices in accordance with legislation for chargeable developments.
- Oversee the processing of CIL Commencement Notices and Assumption of Liability Notices received and to ensure relevant notices are issued within appropriate timescales.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Talk to a Consultant
Talk to Parbej Miah, the specialist consultant managing this position
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0208 514 9117