Insurance Officer - Solihull
|Job Title:||Insurance Officer - Solihull|
|Salary:||£26 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Billy Fagg|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Insurance Officer – Solihull
Contract, Full Time
The post is a senior one in a small team headed by the Insurance Manager. The team is responsible for:
- The Client Risk Finance Strategy made up of Risk Retention through self-insurance and Risk Transfer through external insurance policies
- Arranging effective external insurance policies for the Client activities and the management of internal insurance funds (currently valued at £5m).
- The handling of insurance claims using both internal and external claims handling arrangements.
- Provide insurance & loss control advice and guidance to all areas of the Council.
- In conjunction with the Clients Corporate Governance Manager assist with the development and implementation of a comprehensive strategic risk management programme to protect and maximise the use of the Clients assets and objectives.
- The development and implementation of a Health & Safety Strategy for the Resources Directorate.
- Demonstrable ’ experience of working in the insurance and/or risk management field.
- Knowledge of arranging an insurance programme for a large organisation including the balanced use of internal funds and external insurance.
- A working knowledge of insurance terms and conditions.
- A working knowledge of Corporate Insurance Products
- A working knowledge of project management skills and techniques.
To find out more information please contact Billy at Billyf@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunity.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Share this Job
Café Bar Team Leader - Solihull
Salary: £12.28 - 12.28 per hour
Legal Officer - Bury
Salary: £25 per hour
Business Support Officer
Salary: £11.11 - 11.11 per hour
Placement Officer - Bromley
Salary: Market related
Complaints Officer - Northampton
Salary: £12.03 - 12.03 per hour