It Service Desk Manager (Information Technology) - Kensington and Chelsea
Salary: £300 – 400 per day
Full-Time (37 hours)
• Assume day to day hands on management of the Service Desk
• Support the definition of standard operating processes and lead the embedding of these including integration of the two housing functions and the service desk functions carried out by application support teams
• Model and lead the culture and behaviour change around customer interaction
• Introduction of effective team and line management (e.g. one to ones, performance and sickness management)
• Act as a managerial mentor preparing for the transition back to management by permanent staff
• Ongoing service redesign and continuous improvement
• Highly experienced service management professional with extensive experience of day to day service desk transformation.
• Passion for service excellence and world class delivery.
• Strong and resilient – ‘shrinking violets need not apply’
• Demonstrable past delivery of excellent customer experience in organisation undergoing change.
• Experience of supporting user base of greater 2500 users at an enterprise level.
• ITIL qualified
• Desirably working experience of local authorities / public sector
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
• 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
• 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
• Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Alex Tomkins on 0208 514 9131