LADO – North West of England
4Recruitment Services require an experienced LADO (Local Authority Designated Officer) to work within a North West of England Authority
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- To act as the lead Designated Officer for the Local Authority on all matters relating to allegations made against those that work with children, in order that the Local Authority can comply with the responsibilities and functions as set out in Working Together to Safeguard Children (DfE).
- To respond effectively and confidently to allegations made against professionals, volunteers and carers across the Children’s workforce.
- To ensure that timescales are met in holding strategy meetings and investigation processes in accordance with the Local Safeguarding Children Board (LSCB) Allegations Against Professionals, Volunteers and Carers Procedure and undertake the monitoring and evaluation of this process.
- To support development work in specific areas around safeguarding priorities as they emerge.
To apply for this role, you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent
- Experience in the LADO Field.
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is Negotiable
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area, please contact Luke Mathurin on 0208 514 9134