|Salary:||£24 - 29 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Lawyer to work with one of our clients based in Hackney. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
08:00 am - 17:00 pm
Pay rates between £24 - £29ph
- To manage a caseload of routine and non-routine legal matters with minimum supervision.
- To provide clear, consistent and accurate legal advice to clients in the Council’s services.
- To undertake advocacy on behalf of the Council in courts and tribunals, where this is part of the work of the team
- To draft complex reports and legal documentation.
- To deliver seminars or briefings to clients, colleagues, service users, Members and others.
- To research and analyse the law.
- To comply with the Service’s practice management standards and manage cases within that framework.
- To use the case management system and to record 1350 chargeable hours per annum or such other targets as may be set by the Head of Service or Director of Legal.
- To provide any performance data required by the Service promptly and accurately.
- To ensure that all work is carried out to the standards required by any formal arrangement with clients.
- To play a full part in the team to which the post holder is assigned, attending team meetings, briefings etc and working co-operatively with colleagues.
- To participate in client liaison arrangements by providing information or attending meetings as required and to implement any client care procedures.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available