Lead Procurement Officer | Southwark Council | South London
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Lead Procurement Officer to work for Southwark Council based in South London.
The successful Lead Procurement Officer will provide procurement advice and support to one or more council departments including the council's procurement advice team and associated functions. This will include:
- Working with Strategic Directors and Business Managers to improve procurement within the department and council and to ensure that legislative requirements, corporate objectives and best value are successfully achieved.
- Providing training and support to departments using the council's e-procurement system
- Support to Contracts Register, Contracts Finder and the Approved List functions.
To apply for this the Procurement Business Partner must have:
- CIPS level 5 or 6- or MCIPS Be HCPC Registered
- Experience in three or more - Procurement Training/Invitations to tender/Tender Evaluation/Contract Award/Contract Monitoring & Management/Framework or Contracts
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £20.50 per hour.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified/Unqualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area:
Please contact Scarlett D'Vaz on 020 8514 9139.