Leadership Support Assistant - Nottingham
|Job Title:||Leadership Support Assistant - Nottingham|
|Contact Name:||Megan Eastop-Stanley|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|
Leadership Support Assistant – Nottingham
Salary: £12.70 Per Hour
Full Time: Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 4:40pm
To provide professional support to the Directors and Heads of Service, providing a proactive and efficient professional administrative support service.
To contribute to embedding a ‘One Leadership Support Team’ approach. To provide high quality support in response to the needs of the Leadership Support Office.
- To ensure co-ordination of effective/leadership support for key internal and external meetings with the Director and/or Heads of Service, including agenda and forward planning, recording concise action-oriented notes if appropriate, and monitoring delivery of actions.
- To organise and prepare documents, correspondence and reports requiring the integration of multiple office technology and software applications, with limited direction.
- To provide and obtain information from senior managers or outside representatives including members. To communicate and/or coordinate the managers instructions with various individuals and/or departments, tracking this and progress chasing as required.
- To undertake research, gathering, summarising, and analysing data, to assist the Director and/or Heads of Service in the preparation and presentation of briefings and reports.
- To undertake lower-level project work as required, effectively coordinating activity and maintaining project documentation and as required by the Directors and/or Heads of Service.
- To use own initiative to problem-solve and to resolve ‘live’ issues as appropriate.
- To review, revise, develop and manage departmental administrative process and procedures to organise and expedite the flow of administrative work through the directorate.
- To manager diaries, scheduling appointments and arranging meetings, conferences, and travel, working in corporation with the wider Leadership Support Team and members of the department providing support to.
- To route, answer and resolve correspondence and/or queries, screening telephone calls, letters, and/or visitors, answering questions, and providing information as required.
- To be flexible and adaptable in order to meet the varying demands or the role and have the ability to react calmly and professionally under pressure to get the job done.
- To support the organisation’s senior recruitment approach, working with Human Resources & Transformation colleagues to ensure the approach senior recruitment arrangements are in place and that the Directors and/or Heads of service are fully briefed on relevant recruitment campaigns.
- To be an active member of wider team meetings, and to represent the Leadership support service, at internal and external meetings as required.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Megan Eastop- Stanley on 07587 327813 or via email Megane@4recruitmentservices.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Assistant Management Accountant - Nottingham
Salary: £20.97 - 20.97 per hour
Business Support Officer
Salary: £11.11 - 11.11 per hour
Management Support Officer - Wakefield
Salary: Market related
Management Support Officer - Yorkshire
Salary: £12.70 - 12.70 per hour