Lettings Assistant - Nottingham
|Job Title:||Lettings Assistant - Nottingham|
|Salary:||£17 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Lettings Assistant – Nottingham (Temp Vacancy)
Full-Time (37 hours)
Deliver our vision of More Homes, Great Services and Better Lives in supporting Your Homes colleagues in the allocation of NCHA properties of all tenure types ensuring minimum void times, sustainable tenancies and communities and the best possible customer experience throughout.
- Prepare advertisements for and advertise void properties, appropriate to each tenure type to facilitate lettings, minimising re-let times to give our customers their next home and build sustainable communities.
- Support Your Home colleagues in ensuring void times are managed within the agreed NCHA annual targets for all relets
- Support allocations and lettings processes by responding to customer enquiries, preparing sign up packs and agreeing incentives to be applied on hard to let properties.
- Process the termination of tenancies promptly and progress the return of keys to NCHA.
- Ensure all systems and records are updated and maintained on an accurate and timely basis; producing associated reports on the allocations and void service as and when required.
- Develop and maintain information required on new housing schemes for customers.
- Administer the HOMESWAPPER scheme and downsizing scheme; including payments from the budget.
- Deliver these functions in line with corporate aims and values, policies and procedures, meeting KPIs and outcome measures relevant to your role whilst remaining focused on providing excellent customer experiences and partner relationships as an ambassador for NCHA to enhance the organisation’s reputation.
- Carry out any other tasks relevant to your role as instructed by your managers
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available