4Recruitment Services are currently seeking a Locality Manager to work within Herefordshire.
Hours: 37 Hours per week | Monday - Friday | 9:00 - 17:00
Shift: 3 Months Contract
Pay Rate: £31.00 - £36.00 per hour
Are you a passionate and organised Care Manager with at least 1 years Management Experience?
Are you looking to join an organisation built on innovation and experience, with a 13-year track record of progressing professional careers and making a positive difference to people's lives?
What you will be doing -
- To support the development and expansion of Herefordshire Council's Home First reablement service
- The right person will have direct experience of managing a CQC registered reablement and or domiciliary service in order to support the management team in this period of developing a new service
- You will be required to work alongside the Registered manager and Home First team to -
- Provide overall management support of the service, ensuring care delivered is of a high quality
- Ensure the service is compliant with CQC regulations and observes highest standards of support and care delivery.
- Ensure the service is adequately staffed and led
Who you are -
- Experience of managing supported living services or similar - and be familiar with performance management processes
- Up to date knowledge of the personalisation agenda and Active Support
- Completed, or be willing to undertake, Management Development training
- An excellent communicator, looking to mentor and motivate your team to provide person-centred support
- Able to prioritise your workload, delegate tasks and meet deadlines
- Focused on the needs of internal and external customers, from the people we support, right through to your team and other members of the organisation
What You will need -
To be able to register with us you will need to have an Enhanced DBS, have 3 years' worth of references and have 1 years minimum UK domiciliary experience.
What we offer -
We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews. When registering you will be going through our Efficient Compliance Service and have a choice to use our Dedicated Umbrella Company (who offer indemnity insurance & a loyalty reward scheme). We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Locality Manager and would like to express your interest please contact us for this great opportunity by calling Hannah Dakers on 0208 514 9132.
Who we are -
At 4Recruitment Services we take pride in providing the highest quality of care from our healthcare professionals. We offer great rates of pay and professional growth opportunities which is why a large proportion of our staff have worked with us for a long time. We work on an NHS framework as a preferred supplier, supplying to a range of Hospitals and community centres so we can offer you a variety of placements if this role is not right for you.
Refer a Nurse to us and you could receive up to a £250 bonus for your referral. (T's&C's Apply)
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.