Locum Social Worker - Child Exploitation Team
|Job Title:||Locum Social Worker - Child Exploitation Team|
|Location:||Southend on Sea|
|Salary:||£28 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Locum Social Worker - Child Exploitation Team to work with one of our clients based in the Southend. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates £28ph
- As a Child Exploitation caseworker you will work to support young people who have been identified at risk of or involved in Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) and Child Criminal Exploitation (CCE). The role will require direct specialist knowledge of the risk factors that lead to exploitation and how to address them, the ability to engage with vulnerable young people on a one to one basis within a case management model, and an ability to work in an integrated way with key stakeholders involved in the CSE and CCE agenda.
- To undertake one to one work with children and young people vulnerable to CE to inform a risk reduction plan.
- To work in partnership with Children’s Social Care to facilitate support where exploitation is highlighted as a risk.
- To work with Police Missing from Home Co-ordinators and Local Authority Stakeholders to contribute towards the collation of soft intelligence / information on CSE/CCE issues / trends.
- To offer educational awareness raising in Local Authorities and the community Inc. placement providers, education, parents and young people, community, voluntary and faith sector to facilitate CSE and CCE Awareness Training in partnership with LSCB.
- To work with the Local Authorities and their Local Safeguarding Children’s Board to ensure positive media messages and marketing of the service to young people
- To work in association with and support the CE Pan Merseyside Protocol.
- Plan and deliver support interventions in accordance with Catch22 policies and procedures and local authority guidance, to ensure effective use of resources and targets are achieved.
- Identify and support access to additional or specialist services for young people and parents where necessary to ensure their needs are met and risks factors are reduced.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke M on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Support Worker - Asylum Seeker Children Services- Cranbrook
Salary: Rates are dependant of shift type
Short Breaks Service Deputy Manager
Salary: £22.00 - 26.50 per hour
Registered Manager- Respite Services- Wirral
Salary: Umbrella RATES
Salary: £19.64 - 19.64 per hour