Locum Social worker - Court & Permanence
|Job Title:||Locum Social worker - Court & Permanence|
|Location:||Southend on Sea|
|Salary:||£28 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are looking for a Locum Social worker - Court & Permanence team with a minimum of 18 months post qualifying experience obtained within a statutory Children's Services setting for this position. The successful candidate will be based within a busy frontline team and will hold a varied caseload consisting of children and young people who may be subject to pre proceedings, care proceedings or Placement Orders. For this post you will need up to date experience of working within the court arena and be able to produce well written reports within a specified timescale. The successful candidate will have access to:
- regular monthly supervision with a Team Manager/Practitioner Manager
- dedicated administrative support for pre-proceedings and court work
- IT equipment to enable agile working
- A varied and manageable caseload
- The opportunity to work in a supportive team environment
- Dedicated support around life journey work
- Access to learning opportunities
Monday - Friday
Shift times may vary
Pay rate - £28ph
- Assessing the needs of children and their families.
- Compliance with legislation and departmental policies/procedures
- Writing reports, case notes and maintaining other documentation as necessary within the Department’s Mosaic system, and taking responsibility for case closure.
- Maintaining records as required by policy and good practice.
- Working in partnership with colleagues from a range of different agencies to ensure children and young people are safely maintained in their environment.
- Participation in team activities e.g. team meetings, case discussion, review of team work.
- Participation in regular supervision.
- Contributing as appropriate to practice and service development.
- To take up opportunities for relevant training and development, in accordance with the requirement to evidence continuous professional development.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Live-In Supervising Contact Worker - Kent
Salary: Umbrella Rate
Supervised Contact Worker- Children Services- Kent
Salary: Umbrella Rate
Registered Manager- Children's Home- Dorset
Salary: £30 per hour
Registered Manager- Children's Home- Wellington
Salary: £41 per hour