M&E Maintenance Supervisor - OX14
|Job Title:||M&E Maintenance Supervisor - OX14|
|Salary:||£35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
M&E Maintenance Supervisor – OX14
My client is seeking an experienced M&E Maintenance Supervisor to co-ordinate and manage Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM, you will have 5-7 people reporting to you.
Standard workdays will be Monday to Friday.
Standard work hours will be 8am till 5pm + Over Time.
Area – OX14
Salary: Up to £35,000.
Note: Candidates must be able to pass a DBS check.
Duties include but are not limited:
- Prioritise and Manage all Reactive Maintenance Calls to ensure that contract SLAs are met.
- Ensure that the team update the CAFM system on their Tablets for each job.
- Carrying out routine Maintenance to site Electrical and Facilities Equipment within a set schedule. Ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the Plant and associated electrical systems.
- Carrying out Electrical Installations including Testing and Certification
- Supporting the wider team in other areas where required related to customer requirements.
- Respond in a prompt and effective manner to all electrically related reactive maintenance issues and help desk requests.
- Electrical fault diagnosis associated with the PPM or Reactive maintenance of the site.
- Keeping the CAFM system updated with works carried out.
- Ensuring onsite Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated the electrical aspects of the PPM and plant.
- Work with specialist sub-contractors associated with electrical aspects of the PPM schedules.
- Liaising with the relevant managers daily to confirm all works are going to plan and no delays.
- Provide reports in relation to work and equipment as required
- City & Guilds Electrical Installation Level 3 2330 / 2360 OR Equivalent.
- Must have at least 3 years’ supervisory experience.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience working within an Industrial/Commercial environment.
- Must have a good understanding of Installation methods and selection of equipment required in Industrial premises.
- Experience maintaining critical rotating equipment, Chillers, HVAC systems, BMS, and process water systems.
- City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Testing OR Equivalent (Advantageous)
- ECS / CSCS Card (Advantageous)
- IPAF 3A & 3B (Advantageous)
If interested, please submit an updated CV to JordanM@4recruitmentservices.com for Consideration.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available