|Job Title:||Maintenance Assistant|
|Salary:||£9.81 - 11.88 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||4 days ago|
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Assistant. You will be working covering an area ranging broadly from Heckmondwike.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate - £11.88ph
To undertake basic maintenance of buildings and grounds of a residential establishment. To undertake driver/escort duties for service users
- Cleaning of buildings and surrounds.
- Basic maintenance of equipment and buildings, e.g. changing electric fuses/plugs, light bulbs, door locks, making safe pending the arrival of a specialist.
- May be required to assist residents to use electrical appliances e.g. shavers and hairdryers.
- May be required to carry out basic maintenance/repairs to clients wheelchairs etc.
- Ground maintenance, e.g. weeding of flower beds, grass cutting, hedge cutting.
- Security duties involving patrolling the premises both inside and out and reporting any disrepair leading to security risk, repairing if possible or making safe.
- To drive the vehicle in such a way as to ensure the safety and personal comfort of all passengers.
- To assist the Escort with any assistance required to ensure the safe transfer of passengers to and from the vehicle at their destination and/or home.
- To ensure that wheelchairs are clamped safely and people secured in their seats in accordance with the Code of Practice.
- To liaise with the Manager regarding daily pick-ups and routes to be travelled and advise of any concerns and difficulties.
- To comply with the Authority's instructions/check list for daily maintenance and service of vehicles
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's