|Job Title:||Maintenance Electrician|
|Salary:||£17 - 18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Mascall|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Job Title: Maintenance Electrician
Rate: £17/£18Ph via umbrella.
Location: Hinckley, LE10 3AY
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am till 5pm
Start Date: Jan 2022
End Date: 20th March 2022 (Could extend if all goes well)
- Routinely inspecting electrical systems such as wiring, fixtures, and appliances.
- Identifying faults or hazards.
- Troubleshooting system failures.
- Capable of reading and understanding electrical schematics/Reports etc.. .
- Conducting maintenance repairs on old or faulty fixtures.
- Good Fault-finding skills
- Like for Like replacement.
- Writing electrical maintenance reports.
- Installing new electrical appliances in the building.
- Follows the company’s health and safety systems.
- Works to their capability and competence.
- Can work on dead circuits.
- Quality cable installation and cable management
- Testing and inspection of electrical installations up to a minimum of minor works Certification.
- Design of basic electrical system installations
- Testing and certification of Emergency Lighting systems
- Understanding of DC circuits such as central battery system/UPS if applicable
Qualifications and personal requirements
- Apprentice trained electrician ideally having gone through a JTL or equivalent scheme but at a minimum NVQ3 (OR equivalent, such as City and Guilds 236 part 2 or City and Guilds 2330 part 3)
- Inspection and testing City and Guilds 2391
- Good understanding of current legislation and current standards
- Proven experience as a maintenance electrician
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4RS is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested, please submit an updated CV for consideration.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available