|Job Title:||Maintenance Electrician|
|Salary:||£20 - 22 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Mascall|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
REF: Milton Keynes (MK15)
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
Duration: Temp to perm for right candidate
Hourly Rate: Negotiable, paid weekly via umbrella. Perm salary £35K-£37K.
- To undertake the maintenance and repair of the Electrical and Mechanical service, including fabric tasks of buildings as required under contract.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
- The electrician is part of a multidisciplined Reactive and PPM Team and provide Electrically Biased support on a large multi building, multi tenanted research and development site. The Electricians role will be to carry out planned preventative maintenance, or respond to a multitude of electrical faults as part of the infrastructure to ensure regulatory compliance and continued operation of site equipment.
- Supporting the wider team in other areas where required related to customer requirements.
- Respond in a prompt and effective manner to all electrically related reactive maintenance issues and help desk requests.
- Electrical service fault diagnosis associated with the PPM or Reactive maintenance of the site.
- Keeping the CAFM system updated with works carried out.
- Ensuring onsite Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated the electrical aspects of the PPM and plant.
- Work with specialist sub-contractors associated with electrical aspects of the PPM schedules.
- Liaising with the relevant managers on a daily basis to confirm all works are going to plan and no delays
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in Electrical discipline (essential).
- Experience of maintenance, testing and fault finding on a variety of equipment.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4RS is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested, please submit an updated CV for consideration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's