Management Secretary - Southend
|Job Title:||Management Secretary - Southend|
|Location:||Southend on Sea|
|Contact Name:||Billy Fagg|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Management Secretary – Southend
6 Month FTC - £35,000 per annum equivalent – 40 Hours a week
Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Director of HR.
The job is conducted in line with our Core Values which are: agility, empathy, long-term view, unity and integrity.
- Shall provide diary and inbox management and support to Director of HR, including arranging meetings, managing diary clashes, ensuring adequate working time, dealing with relevant emails as needed and managing timely responses or actioning of emails.
- Shall provide accurate minute taking as required for business and HR meetings including timely distribution.
- Shall provide support to management responsibilities of Director of HR, including managing holiday requests, ensuring timely completion of mandatory learning, following up on information requested by Director of HR, collating and creating meeting materials and regular business information as required, and any other management responsibilities required
- Shall make travel arrangements as required including booking tickets and accommodation, organising itineraries, requesting foreign currency and preparing expense reimbursement.
- Ownership of the company’s Long Service gift programme, including arrangement and distribution of gifts, organisation of celebration events and regular review of programme.
- Shall provide any other administrative assistance as required including creation of RFE’s, stationery ordering, related administration required for visitors, new supplier administration for HR (including preparation of relevant contracts), raising IT requests on behalf of Director of HR, providing support to HR Managers for new joiners (including raising IT requests for equipment and completing induction plans) and any other administrative tasks as needed.
- Are you prepared to rise to the challenges of working in the high pressure, results driven world of recruitment?
To find out more information please contact Billy at Billyf@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunity.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Estates Officer - Nottingham
Salary: £25.02 - 25.02 per hour
Revenues Manager- South Cambridgeshire
Salary: £51,037 - 59,388 per year
Facilities Assistant - Somerset
Salary: £10.79 - 10.79 per hour
Arboricultural Services Officer - Newham
Salary: £18.55 - 18.55 per hour
HR Advisor - Barnet
Salary: £23 per hour