Mechanical Building Services Engineer - Hatfield
|Job Title:||Mechanical Building Services Engineer - Hatfield|
|Salary:||£18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||8 days ago|
Our client is seeking an experienced Mechanical Building Services Engineer to work at site based in Hatfield, (AL10)
The individual will be working within a team of engineers maintaining a large commercial building.
The standard working days are Monday to Friday
The standard working hours are 8am till 5pm.
Note: This is a temporary position which has the potential to become permanent if all goes well.
Paying Up To £18.00ph via Umbrella
The individual would need to be an experienced engineer with good engineering knowledge of Mechanical systems.
- The individual must be fully qualified Mechanically.
Some key abilities would include:
- Good Knowledge of building services.
- Fault finding
- Maintaining logbooks to a high standard.
Duties will include but not limited to;
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
- Assist other team members when required or as directed from line manager.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
- Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
- Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
- To carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- To understand and complete all work-related documentation accurately and on time.
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required.
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4 Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested, please contact Jordan Mascall on 0208 514 9145 or JordanM@4recruitmentservices.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's