Mechanical Building Services Engineer - London
|Job Title:||Mechanical Building Services Engineer - London|
|Salary:||£38k per year|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Mascall|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Our client is seeking an experienced Mechanical Building Services Engineer to work at site based in Oxford Circus. The individual will be working within a team of engineers maintaining a large commercial building.
Standard working days will be Monday to Friday, working on a weekly rotation.
Hours are as followed; 7am till 4pm, 8am till 5pm 10am till 7pm.
Call-out is 1 in 4 plus Allowance.
Salary: Up to £38,000
- Personal Specification;
The individual would need to be an experienced engineer with good engineering knowledge of mechanical systems.
- Good knowledge and maintenance experience on Cooling Towers.
- The individual must be fully qualified Mechanically.
Some key abilities would include:
- Good Knowledge of building services.
- Fault finding
- Maintaining logbooks to a high standard.
Duties will include but not limited to;
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
- Assist other team members when required or as directed from line manager.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
- Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
- Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
- To carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- To understand and complete all work-related documentation accurately and on time.
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required.
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4 Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
For more information, please contact Jordan on 02085149145 or Jordanm@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available