|Job Title:||Medical Secretary|
|Salary:||£9 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
JOB TITLE: Medical Secretary
PLACEMENT: ASAP, Full time Monday to Friday
PAY RATE: from £9.00 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking an experienced Medical Secretary to work at GP practice based in West Birmingham.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Using electronic referral systems
- Dealing with tasks and referral requests from Clinicians
- Providing a highly specialised comprehensive and confidential secretarial service
- Audio transcription of clinic letters, medical reports, operation notes.
- Diary management, arranging meetings and appointments
- Coding of letters and summarising of notes
- Keep up to date with changes in referral systems and new proformas by reading e-mails sent to the practice.
- Make best use of the Practice computer system to ensure good communication and audit standards.
- Undertake queries on behalf of patients, trying to establish their concerns and trying to resolve, keeping the patient informed at all times.
- Record all data connected to patients attending in-house clinics correctly on relevant spreadsheets. Ensure all patients are seen within 13 week wait criteria, highlighting any areas of concern.
- Be an effective member of the Practice team, supporting colleagues as required.
- Provide cover for colleagues’ absence.
- Ensure that all responsibilities to staff, patients and other Medical Centre visitors under the Health and Safety at Work Act are met.
- Such other duties as are delegated from time to time.
- Previous NHS GP Practice experience
- Experience of using clinical system “SystmOne”
- Computer literate
- Discretion and the ability to deal with sensitive medical information
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- be flexible and undertake other duties as required.
- DBS Check
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email email@example.com.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available