Minute Taker - Preston
|Job Title:||Minute Taker - Preston|
|Salary:||£10 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Minute Taker – Preston (Temp Vacancy)
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To provide direct business support for Education and Children's Services working closely with operational staff, managers and customers in a highly sensitive environment
- With limited supervision maintain, update and extract information from systems.
- Support with the collection and collation of information relevant to the service and interpret and analyse where appropriate.
- Respond to, and resolve where appropriate, telephone, face to face, e-mail and postal enquiries
- Support with the allocation and distribution of work.
- Interpret information accurately to produce high quality minutes to support the work of the Education and Children's Services, comply with legislation and meet statutory deadlines
- Service a variety of meetings which include sensitive, emotional, and confidential information
- Support and advise as appropriate to the Chair of meetings
- Interpret information accurately to produce high quality minutes.
- Good keyboard skills are essential as the recording of meetings is taken directly onto suitable IT equipment
- The ability to respond to change in service need at short notice
- Undertake other similar duties/responsibilities as required and appropriate to that grade
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available