Missing From Home Support Worker - Manchester
|Job Title:||Missing From Home Support Worker - Manchester|
|Salary:||£15.10 - 15.10 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Short Term Intervention Support Worker - Manchester
Are you a passionate, dedicated Support Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Missing from Home Support Worker to join a team based in Greenheys, Manchester.
Pay Rates: £15.10 per hour
Support Worker role: Full JD Available
- You will be required to undertake Independent Return Interviews for Children and Young People who return from being reported missing from home to the police.
- Expected to interview the children either in their family homes or at school so you will need to work on their own initiative.
- Provide practical and emotional support to customers.
- Manage associated risks and reporting signs of injury, illness, suspected abuse.
- Maintain the maximum level of independence possible, helping them maximise their potential.
- Case work support to reduce missing children.
- Support the panel in meetings to share information and ensure the IRI is informing safety.
- Maintain records and monitor information.
- Driving Licence, Vehicle & Business Insurance
- Recent experience working with vulnerable children and young people
- Willingness to travel to any location with in Manchester
- Able to work flexible hours
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS Certificate registered onto the update service
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Support Work friends or colleagues.
If you are a Support Worker and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0208 514 9110 and speak to Sammy Davis Or email on, email@example.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Safety Worker - Tower Hamlets (East London)
Salary: £20.54 - 20.54 per hour
Early Support Practitioner - Harrow
Salary: £18.49 - 18.49 per hour
Personal Advisor Leaving Care - Ollerton
Salary: £14.70 - 14.70 per hour
Team Leader - Young People Leaving Care - East London
Salary: £36k per year