|Job Title:||Mobile Caretaker|
|Salary:||£12.23 - 12.23 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Mobile Caretaker. You will be working in Leatherhead
Monday - Friday
Pay rate - £12.23ph
- To work as part of a Mobile Team on a rota basis including working on weekends.
- To drive / load a rapid response bulk refuse collection vehicle and collect bulk refuse and unwanted items from various internal and external locations, as directed.
- To dispose of the refuse at designated sites manually or by using mechanical aid such as a tipping vehicle.
- To carryout minor repairs within internal and external areas as directed.
- To carryout deep cleans with the use of machinery, such as pressure washer, floor scrubbers on internal and external areas on the estates as well as general cleaning and other estate duties as defined by line manager.
- To provide relief caretaking on various estates across all areas, as directed by managers, often at short notice.
- To carryout litter picking on large ground areas as directed by line manager.
- To drive and operate all vehicles, machines and equipment across the range of the Mobile Team Services, after suitable training and subject to any licence restrictions.
- To safely and efficiently operate all vehicles and machinery, with due regard to health and safety requirement, the highway code and any localised driving conditions / restrictions.
- To collect and transport for disposal / recycling all items of bulk refuse on estates, working closely with other teams within estates services, e.g. caretaking.
- To safely dispose of collected refuse at designated waste refuse sites.
- Responsible for vehicle safety and cleanliness (including weekly washing of any vehicle allocated) and relevant maintenance and defect reporting. Ensure safety checks are completed on a daily basis before commencing work.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available