Mobile Toilet Attendant
|Job Title:||Mobile Toilet Attendant|
|Salary:||£9 - 11 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Mobile Toilet Attendant to work with one of our clients based in Swindon. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
Pay rates between £9 - £11ph
- Unlocking and cleaning of all public toilets across the Borough which includes the use of chemical cleaning agents for floors and other surfaces.
- Ensuring that all soap and toilet dispensers are in working order and filled with supplies.
- Replenishing and delivery of stock for public toilet sites and maintaining stock control.
- Provide safe handling and storage of all cleaning materials.
- Clean body fluid spillages using correct materials and Personal Protective Equipment.
- Safe collection and disposal of needles and drug related items.
- To carry out minor plumbing works, e.g. replacement of taps, sink and toilet blockages and where necessary to close cubicles with “Out of Order” signs.
- Ensure that all sites are left clean and tidy, removing all rubbish, making sure items suitable for recycling are separated
- Report any major repairs/hazards to the Environmental Cleansing Supervisor. Ensure that all works undertaken do not present a hazard to themselves or others.
- To maintain the highest level in customer care and in line with service standards.
- Locking and cleaning of all public toilet sites ensuring that all windows and doors are secured at the end of the day.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available