Monitoring Officer - Social & Healthcare Qualified
|Job Title:||Monitoring Officer - Social & Healthcare Qualified|
|Location:||Isle of Wight|
|Salary:||£20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Monitoring Officer - Social & Healthcare Qualified. You will be working in Isle of Wight for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate - £11.24ph
- To develop, administer, and report on effective quality assurance systems for the monitoring of social care activities.
- To establish, maintain and analyse management information systems on market conditions, quality, volume and standards of service provision etc. and to contribute to the identification and implementation of service user quality assurance feedback systems, including analysis of quantitative and qualitative data
- To recommend, develop, implement and negotiate appropriate output measures for the monitoring and review of agreements and contracts with in-house and independent providers.
- To contribute to initial problem solving response to complaints in respect of service provision.
- To undertake planned and spot check visits to social care providers and to provide written reports on findings.
- To participate in and contribute to commissioning activities, including liaising with other staff to assist in the identification of areas of unmet need and in setting priorities for reviewing activities.
- To develop, operate and maintain manual and computerised information systems allied to the monitoring and evaluation function.
- To contribute to the continuing development and negotiation of contract, service agreement specifications, terms and conditions, monitoring and other related processes.
- To liaise with Independent Sector providers and users, Departmental staff, external bodies, registering authorities and individuals and provide professional advice and guidance as appropriate.
- To contribute to, lead in, and promote as appropriate, the development of policies, procedures and training programmes to encourage development of good practice
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Qualified Social Worker - MASH Team
Salary: £32 - 40 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Family Support Service
Salary: £37 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Children & Families Team
Salary: £38 - 40 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - IMAP Front door Team
Salary: £35 per hour
Independent Reviewing Officer
Salary: Market related