Monitoring Officer - Tameside
|Job Title:||Monitoring Officer - Tameside|
|Salary:||£38.41 - 42.75 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Billy Fagg|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Monitoring Officer – Tameside
Full Time – Temp
£38.41 - 42.75PH
- To report on matters they believe are, or are likely to be, illegal or amount to maladministration
- To be responsible for matters relating to the conduct of councillors and officers
- To be responsible for the operation of the Council’s constitution
This candidate will:
- A skilled regional/local government professional with substantial experience of working in a political organisation at a senior level with experience of advising elected members and senior officers on constitutional and/or complex issues. They may also be legally qualified.
- Significant in-depth knowledge of the role and responsibilities of elected members.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a reputation for being impartial and fair; ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in an appropriate way; ability to act as a trusted advisor; comfortable with making difficult decisions.
- Skilled as a mediator/counsellor with high levels of personal resilience.
- Proven ability to operate in a highly pressurised environment and manage conflicting priorities.
To find out more information please contact BillyF@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is one in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available