Multi Skilled Decorator
|Job Title:||Multi Skilled Decorator|
|Salary:||£13.76 - 15.76 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
We are currently looking for a Multi Skilled Decorator. You will be working for Gainsborough Council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate up to £15.76ph
We provide homes for people who need them and services to help our customers lead better lives.
This includes homes for affordable rent, homes for students and homes for older people. We even develop new homes to help people get on the property ladder.
And we have a distinct way of doing all this. Everything we do is for our customers. We think positively, we try to say ‘yes’ more often, we work collaboratively, we try to overcome any barriers placed in our way, we encourage innovation and, in simple terms, get things done. This is called The Acis Way.
- Positively communicating with customers regarding any concerns they may have regarding the refurbishment works.
- Liaising with colleagues to follow through work tasks to resolution and completion
- Updating systems so we have full records of what we’re doing
- Carry out renovations that include tiling, decorating and finishing works to a high standard on a wide range of properties, including Acis housing stock and public buildings.
- Installing boxing ins over pipework as directed in the refurbishment
- To carry out all duties in a courteous and polite manner, recognising the customer care philosophy.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's