Our client is seeking an experienced Multi-Skilled Engineer, Electrical Bias to work under a mobile position. This is a mobile position covering areas such as Harwich, Clacton, and Colchester (Essex Area). The engineer will be maintaining electrical systems within the buildings and aid in the buildings maintenance.
Standard working days will be Monday to Friday,
Hours are as followed; 8am till 5pm
Salary: £33,500+ Van and Fuel Card
The individual would need to be an experienced engineer with good engineering knowledge of Electrical systems.
The individual must be fully qualified Electrically.
Manual Driver’s License.
Some key abilities would include:
- Building Maintenance
- Fault finding
- Maintaining logbooks to a high standard.
Duties will include but not limited to;
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
- Assist other team members when required or as directed from line manager.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
- Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
- Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
- To carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- To understand and complete all work-related documentation accurately and on time.
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required.
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4 Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested, please submit an updated CV to JordanM@4RecruitmentServices.com for consideration.