|Job Title:||Environmental Surveyor|
|Location:||Kensington & Chelsea|
|Salary:||£24.05 - 24.05 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
We are currently looking for an Environmental Surveyor. You will be working in Kensington. This is working for the council
Monday - Friday
09:00am - 17:00pm
Pay rate - £24.05ph via umbrella
- To provide assistance in a full range of Environmental, Landscape and Built Environment Surveying duties. Providing a professional, responsive and effective technical service within the Environmental Services Team
- Responsibility for the customer focused first contact for the Estate Improvement Projects undertaken by the Environmental Services Team and Project manage small to medium size environmental Improvement projects monitor to make sure they are cost effective construction-related projects are delivered on time, within budget and to agreed quality.
- Assist the Environmental Project Officer and Environmental Services Manager in the formulation and presentation of designs/feasibility studies/programmes of work and new initiatives as and when required.
- Assist and undertake in the design, estimation and preparation of specifications/tender documents and plans for small to medium scale works through the environmental improvements budget.
- Tender works and services according to the Contract regulations from the selection of Contractors from the Approved List, invite and analyse quotations/tenders and raise order instigating works. Undertake a co-ordination role in the preparation of Contracts as necessary.
- Implementation of agreed schemes/initiatives forming part of the Planned/Programmed Works programmes for the Estate Improvement Budget.
- Responsible for the provision and revision of budget estimates, anticipated project expenditure, programme information and processing of invoices for authorisation by appropriate Manager. Liaison with Finance Section to identify anticipated expenditure and agree actual expenditure details for each project/programme of works.
- Check invoices and accounts for accuracy and conformity within quotations and approve payment. Draft/prepare interim and final certificates/variation orders for authorisation by appropriate Manager.
- All construction-related matters are assessed for risk, business continuity, safety, and quality, and appropriate decisions taken, and take appropriate action when breaches occur. This is to include all Government standards, contract laws, local regulations and policy guidance.
- Drafting correspondence/reports/briefing notes and other written material as and when required.
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of reports for Management, other Council Sections, Members and the Estate Resident Associations / Compact Leads
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available