Multi Trade Operative
|Job Title:||Multi Trade Operative|
|Salary:||£14.80 - 16.80 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
We are currently looking for a number of Multi Trade Operatives. You will be working covering an area around London and the work will be allocated to you based on your location.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate up to £16.80ph
- To carry out multi trade work to a high standard as directed by the Repairs and Voids Manger/ supervisors including more than one of the following skills: • Electrical • Plumbing • Carpentry • Painting and Decorating • Plastering • Tiling • Bricklaying • Groundswork • Other areas of Construction Multi-Skill • Entry level skills in construction to deliver general duties and minor repairs
- Comply with and British Standards, manufacturers requirements, specifications, legislation, policy and procedure.
- Collect the necessary materials from our Stores to enable works to be carried out in a single visit.
- Inform your supervisor where necessary materials are required for works to be carried out in a single visit.
- Delivery duties in the most environmentally friendly and efficient way possible to ensure a sustainable and reduced carbon emission service,
- Ensure all work is carried out safely, in accordance with our code of conduct with respect to our residents and their homes whenever working in or outside of the property.
- Carry out works to the requirements and obligations to the Health and Safety at work Act and all specific Health and Safety polices required by the Council. Wear appropriate clothing, ID, uniform and PPE for specific tasks.
- Offer an excellent level of customer service - be respectful, positive, polite, on time and listen to the needs of residents.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness at all times by the use of dust sheets and/or boot covers and leave properties and a clean, compliant and safe condition.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Multi Skilled Building Services Engineer
Salary: £18 - 20 per hour + Van and Fuel Card
Environmental Maintenance Operative - Driver
Salary: £11.23 - 11.23 per hour
Salary: £23 - 25 per hour
Hammersmith & Fulham
Salary: £170 - 200 per day
Electrician - Social Housing
Hammersmith & Fulham
Salary: £200 - 220 per day