Multi Trade Operative - Plumbing
|Job Title:||Multi Trade Operative - Plumbing|
|Salary:||£14.57 - 14.57 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Multi Trade Operative - Plumbing. You will be working covering an area ranging broadly from Haywards Heath.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate up to £14.57ph
We’re looking for a Multi-skilled and enthusiastic trade’s person with a relevant qualification in your primary trade of plumbing to deliver a first class repairs service across a variety of our properties in the South West region, covering Plymouth and Exeter.
You will be required to carry out the full range of general maintenance and new installation work to vacant properties whilst ensuring that Health and Safety procedures and safe working practices are adhered to at all times following company Safe Systems of Works and RAM's
You must hold a valid UK driving license as a company vehicle will be provided for work use only.
- Comply with and British Standards, manufacturers requirements, specifications, legislation, policy and procedure.
- Inform your supervisor where necessary materials are required for works to be carried out in a single visit.
- Delivery duties in the most environmentally friendly and efficient way possible to ensure a sustainable and reduced carbon emission service,
- Ensure all work is carried out safely, in accordance with our code of conduct with respect to our residents and their homes whenever working in or outside of the property.
- Carry out works to the requirements and obligations to the Health and Safety at work Act and all specific Health and Safety polices required by the Council. Wear appropriate clothing, ID, uniform and PPE for specific tasks.
- Offer an excellent level of customer service - be respectful, positive, polite, on time and listen to the needs of residents.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness at all times by the use of dust sheets and/or boot covers and leave properties and a clean, compliant and safe condition.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available